USH - Breakfast

veek

Earning My Ears
Hello! While planning my trip to L.A. I considered one day in Universal Studios Hollywood. As I don't have breakfast in my hotel, I thought about driving to the Citywalk but I've seen many of the restaurants open after the park opens, at 11am ... do you know if it's possible to have breakfast in the citywalk or should I look for another place in Downtown L.A. (that's where I'm staying) before driving to the park?

Thanks!!

I've never had breakfast at citywalk, but if none of the restaurants are gonna open until 11am then I'd say eat downtown. A popular choice is the Pantry which serves simple, yet hardy American breakfast. It's very popular with the local residence.

http://www.virtualtourist.com/trave...ts-Los_Angeles-Original_Pantry_Cafe-BR-1.html

Also since you'll be in downtown, I think it's better to take the subway instead of dealing with LA traffic and paying for parking. All you need to do is by a metro day pass ($3 to use the subway, lightrail, and buses) and take the "North Hollywood" train (do not take the "wilshire/western" train) and exit the Universal City station. From there, you just cross the street to a free shuttle stop that will take you up to the USH & Citywalk.

The Pantry is a favorite. It's at 9th and Figueroa.

Woody

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter