USH ECV Rental & Budget Question

Elly May

Earning My Ears
I plan on taking my Mom to Universal on May 27th. We will only be able to visit one day and I want to be certain she has the best experience since this will probably be our one and only time at the park, due to finances and her age. She loves Harry Potter so I plan on purchasing the Park-to-Park tickets so we can visit everything associated with Harry Potter. My question is, since she's older and her legs give out after quite a bit of walking I plan on renting a scooter/ECV. I was also going to buy the express passes but after speaking with a coworker I was advised to save my money (since we are working on a budget) and not buy the express pass since we are renting the ECV. They said since we will have the ECV we will be sent through the express pass lanes? This didn't sound correct to me so that's why I'm reaching out to everyone here. What would you ladies and gentlemen suggest I do? Again, she will need the ECV and we are working on a budget. Any ideas or help you can give will be greatly appreciated. Also, since we are going on a Holiday, May 27th should I expect the park to be extremely crowded? If so we could wait and go on the 28th if that would be better. The resort where we are staying told me not to buy my tickets in advance because they have deals and specials running that could save me up to 40% off per ticket. Is this a scam or is this something most local resorts offer?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter