USH in December?

Niele

"when you wish upon a star"
Anyone - What are your thoughts? Would December be ok or too cold? What might the crowds be like? And would the "front of the line" pass be necessary? thanks. :sunny:

In December, the average high temp. in L.A. is 68 degrees, and USH will be a bit warmer than L.A.

Expect light crowds during the week, and heavy crowds around the holidays. CityWalk will be packed (but fun!) on New Year's eve.

Woody

We went in December and it was nice during the day.....capri and short sleeve shirt days, with a medium weight jacket for morning and night. We didn't have huge crowds and hardly waited to go on anything....the backlot tour had the longest line. We went on a Sunday. Have a great time!

Niele said:
Anyone - What are your thoughts? Would December be ok or too cold? What might the crowds be like? And would the "front of the line" pass be necessary? thanks. :sunny:

I grew up in Los Angeles and lived in Hawaii for a while...and when I came back to Los Angeles for Christmas it was a bit colder than it had been in Hawaii...but it wasn't too bad. I just wore sweatshirts more and I was fine. It never gets as cold here as it is back east around that time. And if you're here in December, that's before the really, really heavy rainy season we've been having in Jan/Feb.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter