• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Using a WDW passhopper at DL

marley

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if this still works? This year will be our first trip to DL and our family only has one day to visit both parks. We plan to only hit things that are not at WDW and we don't ride coasters so I think it is doable. Maybe I am in denial :banana:

We have 4 WDW parkhoppers all with 4 days left on them so would we be able to take them to the ticket office at DL and have one day deducted off of each so we could park hop at both DL and California Adventure in the same day?

thanks, Marley

The official company policy is that tickets are not transferable between WDW & DL. I don't know if anyone has ever tried to see if they would take them anyways though.

I DO know (from a friend) that Universal Orlando and Universal Hollywood are not compatable either, and the parks are adamant on NOT sharing.

We have 4 WDW parkhoppers all with 4 days left on them so would we be able to take them to the ticket office at DL and have one day deducted off of each so we could park hop at both DL and California Adventure in the same day?
I read in another thread recently that you could do this very thing.

Disneyland does take WDW park hoppers. You may have to wait while they verify that the tickets still have days left on them, or that it can be done. It doesn't happen often, and you may get a CM who hasn't had to take care of this before. WDW hoppers are worth more than DLR hoppers, so Disney isn't losing any money accepting these.

APs are not transferable between the two parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter