Using add-on points

cgcw

<font color=cc0099>On the blinkie Crocs foot-fetis
I read a thread a couple days back that people were able to reserve time using their points prior to the closing of an add-on. I was told by MS today that I had to wait until our closing date before I could do anything....is this incorrect? We are in the process of adding on at HH and want to use our points there. Thanks for any help.

We added on in May, just enough points to stay at Boardwalk 4 days prior to our arrival. Our guide arranged everything for us.

In the past, you could schedule reservation as long as they were after closing and did not use borrowed points and fit within the booking windows.

If you are buying through a resale, you will not be able to do anything until you close.

If you are purchasing through Disney, you will be able to use the "current year" points for that reservation. You will not be able to Bank or Borrow until you close.

I guess I meant to say that in the past you could use present points once you've signed but not bank or borrow points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter