Using banked points from 2 contracts

K9pal

<font color=green>Just call me Miss Patient!
Trying to book and want to use my banked points from our two contracts. We have plenty of banked points to cover this reservation. But when I book online, it wants to pull all the points from one contract (banked and current use year). Do I need to call MS in order to use just the banked points from each contract, or am I doing something wrong on the reservation website? TIA

It is a system glitch. Try just continuing with the online reservation after its appears to be not using all banked points first. For others, what has happened is that when you get to the end where it shows points used and remaining, it in fact shows all the banked points were used first. And if that does not work, you can then call MS and have it reallocate the reservation so that all the banked points are used.

Last edited:
I agree with above, Just finish the booking and the correct points will be taken.

Yep - hope you just finalized the transaction as it would properly use the banked points first even if it first tells you that it isn't going to.

Are they the same UY? If they aren't you'll have to break up the reservation into two reservations and use the banked points to book each stay separately since you cannot transfer banked points. You'd need to transfer from one to the other to make a single reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter