Using hotel facilities after checkout

MDH

The Dude
Hi everyone, I'll be visiting in august, we check out on the 25th at 11 as usual, but our flights aren't until 11 pm that night. What exactly can we use at the hotel after we check out of our room? My understanding is that we have full access to pools and other facilities, is this correct? If it is, will they keep our luggage for us? Are there change rooms? What about lockers to store day bags so we can access a bag or two during the day, or will we be able to access our stored luggage in some fashion throughout the day? Thanks!

We usually have late flights out, too. We have bell services store our luggage and go to the parks. We've used the pool. I know at HRH you can use the fitness center for showers, etc. We have also retrieved bags that we needed from bell services for items we wanted and then returned them to storage. They are happy to do so!

That's awesome! What about change areas? Is there a place to get into and out of your swimsuit?

That's awesome! What about change areas? Is there a place to get into and out of your swimsuit?

You can use the change rooms / facilities at the fitness center, which are usually pretty close to the pool. We used the change rooms at Sapphire Falls on our recent trip...no issues at all.

Yes, you can use all the hotels pools and shower areas after check out :thumbsup2

You didn't say where you are staying, but Cabana Bay also has nice lockers and showers in their fitness area, which I have used after checking out.

You didn't say where you are staying, but Cabana Bay also has nice lockers and showers in their fitness area, which I have used after checking out.
I can't believe I forgot to say that! Staying at Portofino

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!