Using this board to up your post count-----PLEASE

Nothing against Disney World but the US has a lot of cool things to see as a family tough not to see as much as you can woth your family.

Anywho...we have literally been planning this for over a year now and it's still 11 months away. I like unplanned spontaneous vacations but alas those days are seemingly over.

Now that we've been planning for SO long and figuring out restaurants and parks for that length of time I do think it will reduce the number of "what do you want for dinner" stalemates.

We would have loved to surprise our kids but they get way more out of planning than they would from the surprise.

My son (6) has read the Disney Character A to Z book front to back twice. He's an advanced reader so it gave him something to challenge him and something to study prior to the trip.

My daughter (3) only cares about 2 things, Princesses and shows. I can't possibly tell you how many princess meet and greet YouTube videos I've watched with her.

I really thought this would be a better way to get to my 10 posts but it's harder than I thought and now I know why people post test.

My wife is excited as she hasn't been to Disney since the early 90s. Me, I went to Epcot for 4 hours on a school trip in 8th grade and I honestly don't remember more than seeing the American pavilion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter