Using your meals on the last day?

AdventureGuru

<font color=darkgreen>HA! Do men come with instruc
I was reading the panphlet on DDP and it says that you have meals avail. until midnight of the last day you are there...Saying that....How do you use your meal plan the last day??? Table service for breakfast??? use 2 table services the last night you are there...get soemthing portable for snack and counter service for breakfast??? What do I do to get the most bang for my buck???

I'm still working on convincing BF that we need to go in sept...want to make sure I have everything in line
Thanks!
Guru

You can use them however you want. We went to two signature dining restaurants so we were out of table service credits by day 5 (of our 7 day stay). We just used up the rest of our counter service credits. We still had 3 snack credits and 1 counter service credit left after we checked out, so we used it up at lunchtime and for some drinks to take on the plane with us. Very flexible. :thumbsup2

I might be reading a bit into the message, but I think AdventureGuru might not realize that we don't get DDP credits for each day of our visits, but rather get DDP credits for each night of our visits. If you use a TS credit for dinner every night, you won't have any left for the last day of your trip. (You can, of course, use them in any order you wish, even saving one up for the last day of your trip, but only if you wish.)

Bicker-thanks for the clarrification...Just to confirm if I am at the resort for 6 days but only 5 nights I get only enough points for those 5 nights...correct....
I get it...
So, I dont have to worry about that last day unless I have something left over.
Thank you
Guru

We too plan on hitting DTD on the last day to get the last of our take home goodies, and then grab packed lunches at Wolf Gang Pucks to take on the plane....

All your credits are on your room card so you can continue to use it to pay for your meals until midnight the day of checkout. We had credits leftover because some of the meals we ate filled us up so much we just had a snack for another meal that day. We also split a few sit down meals that were not all you can eat because everyone gets an appetizer, meal, drink and dessert so when you all share appetizers and desserts you really don't always need as many meals as people in your party. At least that was our experience at some restaurants. We also check in a day before we begin going to theme parks so we went to Chef Mickey's for an early dinner on the day we arrived.

Please indulge me in a clarifying example. We are staying 1 night at WDW, arriving around 2pm on Sunday and checking out by 11am Monday. If we purchase DDP for the 1 night, can we use the TS for the Sunday night meal (at O'Hana's) and the CS meal for breakfast Monday morning? Sorry if this is an elementary question!

KJMAX1 said:
We too plan on hitting DTD on the last day to get the last of our take home goodies, and then grab packed lunches at Wolf Gang Pucks to take on the plane....

Wow you can do this? Have you done this already? I am asking because we "may" end up with an extra counter service (due to my having too many TS OOP) and this would be a great idea!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter