V & A question

nicholas 25

Fan of the wild lodge
After making reservations and confirming with credit card, are you supposed to follow up 1 week out from that resie ( I thought someone had said that a while ago) thanks

It wouldn't hurt. I never did and after we checked in the day before our V & A they called us and left a message on our machine and we called them back to confirm. We were doing the Chef's table each time. Hope this helps.

They ask that you call the restaurant directly the day before you go, to confirm. Otherwise, they'll call you. Actually, just as long as you call to confirm, the exact day won't make much of a difference. We always eat at V&A on Monday nite. I call to confirm at some point on Sunday. Won't matter what timeyou call--it's an answering machine most times anyway. All they need is your ressie# and a simple statement that your still coming!!

You can just call the Grand Floridian and they'll connect you right to V&A.

Ditto what Uncleromulus said, and just want to add that if you have any food allergies or just specific preferences it is essential that you call them and speak with the chef. I can't have cilantro or citrus, and I noted that on the reservation, as well as spoke to the chef prior to my arrival. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter