Vacation video... first attempt for Tusker House breakfast

MolonLabe

DTOM
Great post of the vacation video yesterday. I wanted to try my hand at video making too.

I spent and hour or two last night and a couple hours today piecing things together when I said "I need to actually see something finished"...

So I took the tuskerhouse footage and finalized that, just to get a feel for it. No opening or closing but the transitions, trying to speed up the conga line and also adding some music.

First thing I noticed is the video quality took a dive. Not just on the youtube (which was expected, even though I uploaded at 1080p) but my computer copy I saved separately and first.

Windows live movie editor is definitely lacking in several areas. For free, I suppose I shouldn't complain though.

Without further ado, here it is, originally recorded on a JVC Everio HD-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28a-tpSwG44

I enjoyed the video. It definitely makes it more interesting to watch with the music and effects.

Thank you, I chopped down about 12-15 minutes of footage into 1:54. I probably could have re-spliced part of the conga line to shorten it even more, but for the Tusker Breakfast highlights, I wanted to showcase the size of the restaurant and that the line went all around it.

I'm planning on making a 10-15 minute video of the entire trip and I'll cut tusker house down to probably under 60 seconds if I can find a way to grab a few of the high lights (like Daisy blowing a kiss as she conga's by) without making it too choppy.

Definitely a learning process and it makes me appreciate the other video (I think you posted?) about the family trip. That had to take many hours.

I'm glad to have seen that video and by contrast how little footage we got with the camcorder. My wife took about 2,500 pictures over the 6 days but we only have an hour or so of raw video.

I'm going to try and splice some still shots into some of the videos.

I'm going to redo this one as well, give and into and exit and fix up that part 3/4 thru.

I'm really glad I did this trial first before trying to go all the thru.

I'm also really glad I saw that other video because our next trip will have a lot more video footage as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter