Vacuum for your camper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of getting a roomba for the Kiwi, but it would just keep going in a straight line up and down the camper. Maybe if I got one, it would babysit the Wonder Beagle and I could save all the kennel fees. In a couple of trips, it would pay for itself.

Roombas are great, We have one at all three of our homes. Not only do they work well, they're alot of fun to watch!:thumbsup2

I was thinking of getting one for my office, but didn't want to shell out all that money if the thing didn't work.

I was thinking of getting one for my office, but didn't want to shell out all that money if the thing didn't work.

Buy one from HD, Lowes or Costco so if you don't like it you can return it.
We also use ours to groom the pool table felt once every month or so. They really do work great.

For those of you who have carpet in your camper, do you keep a vacuum in your camper and if so what kind? I am thinking maybe something like a stick vacuum but not sure which one to get. Any suggestions?

We bought a Dirt Devil central vac from Camping World and installed it ourselves. The canister is under our bed and we put the opening in the bed frame and it can reach the whole length of the motorhome. We've been very happy with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter