Vent warning: I need a friend right now...

shelby22

Mouseketeer
WARNING: I really need to vent!
I've never posted on this board before I don't usually feel like I need support. But lately things have been snowballing and I'm not quite sure how I'm supposed to handle some of the things I need to right now. All of my support network has big things going on in their own life and let's face it my "issue" is self-inflicted and not at all new.

My husband's got his own set of precieved problems and just generally chooses to be miserable, crabby and indecisive about everything which leaves me a virtual single parent to our kids.

My friend, who I can normally talk to about anything is going through a divorce right now and totally, understandably I guess, pulling herself away from everything.

I'm dealing with them and their problems and I don't want to bother them with my issue even though I know I'm not in control of it any more, it's in control of me and I could really use some help dealing.

Please feel free to vent! Sometimes I feel like I just cant get it all out and it is exhausting to hold it all in! I am sorry you are dealing with a lot of negative things....I have a lot of negative things going on right now as well and it is like hitting my head against a wall most of the time....but I have to think it will get better. I have to have faith that it will all work out....that is all that keeps me from ripping out my hair. So find whatever you you need to get through it, whether it is faith, reading, music or Oreos! :goodvibes And come vent when you need to!

Please vent here. Sometimes the ones closest to us are the wrong ones to ask for help. Take care of yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter