Vera Bradley Mickey & Minnie Paisley Throw at DL?

poptart90

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the Disney Vera Bradley collections (especially the throw blankets) are sold at DLR? Hoping to snag a throw for a friend when I'm there...I love them, so soft!!

The Disney Vera Bradley collection is only available at the Vera Bradley store in Disney Springs at WDW...however the collection is available for purchase on ShopDisney

The Disney Vera Bradley collection is only available at the Vera Bradley store in Disney Springs at WDW...however the collection is available for purchase on ShopDisney

Thank you! I knew it was available at WDW, and have purchased everything I have through shopDisney...I’ve just never looked for it specifically at DLR. Now I know! :) appreciate it!

I've purchased Disney Vera Bradley items, e.g. wallets and bags, at DLR. Don't know about the throw blankets. Shops where I know I've seen items (but not recently -- haven't really checked): Disney Clothiers, Elias & Co., WOD (before the remodel), Acorn Gifts (GCH), Fantasia Gifts (DLH), etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter