Vero Beach Direct..Price & Worth It?

sunryzez

DIS Veteran
I went through a terrible experience trying to buy Vero resale and wasted a ton of time. So I have been looking at Vero Beach sales on resale right now again and they are far and in between. The ones I am finding are very large contracts ( like 400 points) or really stripped until 2019. The loaded ones I am seeing are in the $70.00 range which is way more than the original contract I had under contract.
So my question is does anyone know how much Vero Beach is selling for direct right now? Or if they even are selling direct? My agent is not the easiest to converse with when discussing older resort sales so before I go through the hassle I would much rather have all my info ready. If the price difference is not insane I would much rather buy direct to not deal with another drama filled situation since I am only interested in buying a 75-100 point contract. Thanks!

$115pp direct.

As for availability? We waitlisted 25 points on Saturday. Waitlist came through on Monday (got the phone call on Tuesday since guide had Monday off). Purchased yesterday and points in the account today. Not sure how quickly 75-100 would go, but 25 was super fast.

I would strongly advise patience and keep looking for buying VB resale as the $115 direct price is very very high and this resort has traditionally had the lowest resale prices and a few years ago was going for $30pp as the dues are very high, the RTU is 1/2 used up, and the pool or future buyers will be lower than resorts like SSR

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts