Vero Beach - Discovery Club Still Open (not right now but in general)?

starryagain

Mouseketeer
Is the Discovery Club for kids still open? I know it isn't open right now due to covid19 but was it open prior to the outbreak?

I can't find much recent info about Vero Beach Discovery Club for kids. Is this still an option on select evenings? We decided to cancel our Disney World reservation for May and booked Vero for August. We would LOVE to have a parents night out from our 4 and 7 year olds but prefer not to do in room sitting as we'll just have an inn room. I know a lot of the kids club closed on Disney property but wasn't sure about Vero.

Thanks.

Ooo good question!! We will also be there in August - I forgot this was a thing (possibly) - that would be great

This is what the member website says:
Supervised Children's Programming

Children ages 4 to 12 can discover, create and explore with Disney Discovery Club. Day and evening programs are offered for a nominal fee—and the 3-hour supervised evening program includes imaginative arts and crafts, sports activities, games, movies and even dinner.

FYI for others interested in this and other questions... there is an active facebook group for Vero.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!