Very disappointed in Narcoossee's

DH and I were there in September our food was excellent. Service was great funny we always get the same waitress. She actually recognized us. Seems like there as many bad meals as good ones.

DH and I were there in September our food was excellent. Service was great funny we always get the same waitress. She actually recognized us. Seems like there as many bad meals as good ones.
I hope we get good ones like you! We have a December ADR.

I was there a few nights ago and it was fantastic. I had the lobster bisque and my daughter and husband shared the cheese plate for appetizers. They each had the filet and I had the surf and turf. I'm from MA and was nervous that the lobster would not be as good as what I am used to, but it was tender and delicious! Kristen, our server, was amazing. She suggested the perfect wine to go with our meals and was absolutely wonderful the entire evening. They brought me the famous cheesecake for a complimentary birthday dessert (which was shared with the family) and my daughter had the sorbet - which she loved as much as the cheesecake!

I know we all have different experiences and tastes, but I wanted to say that this was my favorite meal at Disney, ever.

I'm so sad to read these reviews it's our most do each trip, and we've booked it for our date night in December in two wks ..

Narcoossees is our daughter's favorite restaurant and is considered a must do every other trip. We have many wonderful dining memories celebrating her milestones and she is only 13. She loves the surf and turf being a New Englander -- she loves lobster! We love the atmosphere and have always had excellent service and food.

If you want good seafood, head over to Bluezoo at the Dolphin. Best meal on property and hands down best seafood.

The reviews here are mixed, however on multiple websites the reviews are outstanding. We will be giving it a try in July. I will be sure to give my review when I return.

We were hoping to try it on our next trip. I am allergic to lobster, so that won't be an issue. I would love to hear some reviews about other dishes during a month other than December lol.
mussels great app annd dont miss their cheesecake. I have always gotten lobster. My wife really enjoys shrimp with pasta if you dont have problem with shrimp

The reviews here are mixed, however on multiple websites the reviews are outstanding. We will be giving it a try in July. I will be sure to give my review when I return.
I love Narcoossee’s! Everyone has different experiences. I hope yours is amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!