~Very important question~ (aka The Cocktail Thread)

Ooh, that's a tough one to call! If the weather's not too nasty it might be worth it. If it's wet and windy I think I'd rather pay the difference and stay warm and cosy in HNY!

not huge! 2 euros i think for the sig, we went to both and prefer the bar at sl

I think cocktails are about ¬13+ in Dlh, we bought 3 and it came to ¬45, 3 yrs ago

Anyone have prices for the dlh? the kids novelty ones and adult??

not sure about the normal ones. hubby order the signature one which was an eye watering 16 euros I think. I had a lovely glass of wine for 5 euros instead ;P

p1010810.jpg

Just found this - photo credits to Lavinia :goodvibes on DCP - Dates from May but I doubt that the prices will have changed much

The Mai Tai what I normally drink was €8 in Santa Fe and €13.50 in the DLH. Wine tends to be priced the same. Spirits were about €4 more in the DLH compared to the lower end hotels.

This thread is amazing!
But I have a question! Next May I'm going to DLP for my 21st with my family and I was wondering what drinks especially in the park ya'll would recommend?

I wanted to bump this thread to get some more recent action! :) So I've read a couple reviews stating I need to have the Bacardi Royale, and one said it wasn't on the menu anymore... Do you know what's in it, so in case I have to tell them? I need to try it!!!

Also- do they serve alcohol in Disneyland? Here in the states you can't get any alcohol in Disneyland (unless in Club 33) or at Magic Kingdom... so just wondering if that is the same at Disneyland Paris?

Loved all the pictures too! Making me thirsty!! :rotfl:

Also- do they serve alcohol in Disneyland? Here in the states you can't get any alcohol in Disneyland (unless in Club 33) or at Magic Kingdom... so just wondering if that is the same at Disneyland Paris?
Alcohol is served at the table service restaurants in the parks and you can also order a beer at the counter services - very refreshing on a hot day! :goodvibes

Just bumping this up in case anyone has any up to date prices, recommendations etc. All in the name of research for my upcoming trip!

We had cocktails at the Santa Fe bar on 3 nights during our trip. We always had the same; glowtini for me, Long Island iced tea for dh, each €10.99

One evening ds had a childrens cocktail with glowing McQueen €9.99.

A glowtini is 10.99 in Billy Bobs, Santa Fe and Cheyenne, 14.99 in the HNY and Sequoia Lodge and 17 in the DLH.

So there you can see the expected price difference depending on where you do your testing lol

We had a few in the Sequoia as we found this a nice place to chill and people watch.

We had the colour & lights cocktail which we really enjoyed (same lighting cube as the glowtini) and also a saxophone, fragol rock, Blue Flip.

I will upload some pics and also the menu from Cafe Fantasia when I get into work for you :)

Colours & Lights

Blue Flip and a Pina Colada

Glamour

Fragol Rock & Saxophone

Remember this is Cafe Fantasia so the prices in this menu are top whack, take 3 euros off as a rule if your drinking in HNY, NCB or SQL and 6 euros off for Billy Bobs, Cheyenne and Sante Fe.

wasnt sure i was going to book but think this thread has pushed me over the edge !!

was really hoping to get back to florida but we recently moved in to a house that needs lots of work doing.

however my cheap dlp plan has just been shattered now the cocktail budget needs to be looked at ( the costings between hotels and bars was helpful though)

Does the big beastie cocktail at Sequoia still exist? What's it called?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!