Very impressed with yourride.net

luvdzny

Half of my heart is in heaven
Last night I filled out an online form to reserve transportation for our June trip. I decided to try yourride.net because they are a sponser for these boards. Within 1 hour I had received an e-mail with our confirmation # and the details of our pick-up. So far I am very impressed with the service, and I'm looking forward to a pleasant ride from the airport. THANKS Rabbit!:D

That's good to hear! I'm planning a trip in June and as soon as I get my air tickets, I plan to be calling Yourride also.

After DIS Con event at MG Studeos, Pete hired Yourride to take us back to our respective resorts. The driver was very nice, professinal and I'll be using them next trip.
Gerri

Thumbs up for Yourride!!

I agree! We have used Tiffany Town Car for many trips and the service has always been good however after reading the boards decided to give Yourride.net a try for our upcoming May visit. Reserved a limo this time - great price - and received confirmation within the hour! Will keep you posted about the service!

My DW and I just returned from our trip to WDW and used Yourride for our transportation to and from the POR. They provided EXCELLENT service. I will recommend them to anyone going to WDW. Our flight was about an hour late getting into MCO and the driver was right there waiting for us. Also, we received a confirmation call from Rabbit the night before our return home confirming the time of our departure. I was very impressed and will use them again myself.

Does anyone know the cost of this service? There are 4 of us, 2A, 2C, roundtrip from the airport. We have a car reserved, but I am also looking at other options.:)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter