Very Un-Magical Express

For years I have been renting a car at airport while my DW & DD's take ME so we can take advantage of luggage service. We meet up at resort. Going home we use RAC and all take car back to MCO. Now with no luggage service either way and long lines for ME I think I'm just going to drop some extra dough on a bigger rental to accomodate all passengers and luggage.
You might want to price one-way rentals both ways, and also price Uber/Lyft XL fares, if you don't need/want a car daily during your visit. Don't forget to include your daily parking charge at the resort in your calculations.

A) What does this have to do with DME?
B) Are they not running the boats from Poly?
I think the poster just meant buses in general and boats don't run to Epcot. They are not running the monorail to epcot, if that's what you meant.

I guess you could use that same logic to dismiss your point; someday they will charge for DME "because we can" Who knows?
Oh, count on it. Disney will roll out all kinds of fees. Charge for towels, charge for trash removal from your room, charge for

You might want to price one-way rentals both ways, and also price Uber/Lyft XL fares, if you don't need/want a car daily during your visit. Don't forget to include your daily parking charge at the resort in your calculations.
Actually I insist on a car in WDW. I haven't rode the buses since 2007. Plus, we like to go off property to shop & eat. We are DVC, so no parking fees either.

Oh, count on it. Disney will roll out all kinds of fees. Charge for towels, charge for trash removal from your room, charge for
That is called a "resort fee" that some hotels charge, just so they can advertise a lower per night room rate.

That is called a "resort fee" that some hotels charge, just so they can advertise a lower per night room rate.
Well, that's part of it...but the hote!'s advantage to resort fees vs increased room rates is that they don't pay commission to Travel Agents on the resort fee.
If you want an extra "towel and trash service" you have to already pay for that.
Relatively certain that's specific to DVC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!