Via Napoli expansion?

MeghanNRileysMom

Mouseketeer
Any news on the Via Napoli seating expansion and if they have their regular menu back? We are heading there in Dec and our favorite items don't seem to be on the menu! AAAHHHHH LOL

Any news on the Via Napoli seating expansion and if they have their regular menu back? We are heading there in Dec and our favorite items don't seem to be on the menu! AAAHHHHH LOL
What expansion at Via Napoli? I have not heard about that. Are you talking about the new Pizza Window? That is complete
The menu has changed at Via Napoli

What expansion at Via Napoli? I have not heard about that. Are you talking about the new Pizza Window? That is complete
The menu has changed at Via Napoli

When we ate there in mid July they told us that we were there the first day that their new section of seating and re-designed kitchen had opened, and was the source of our numerous issues. I don't know if it was fully complete that day or if that was just one stage of the process, regardless, we have given this restaurant two chances and will not be back.

We noticed that they pushed back the back wall and added more tables.
We ate there 7/28/18 and while the pizza was still pretty good, the service wasn't...Like very bad TBH. Unattentive, unapologetic, inexperienced...etc... I didn't really notice a change in the seating, for we've always sat either in the middle area(Family style) seating area, and near the front...But It kinda looked the same..

We ate there (twice!) in August, on the second time was seated in the new section. That was only time ever, that we have had problems with service at Via Napoli. Not sure if it was because the section was new and they were still working things out. It won't stop us from visiting again on our next trip in Nov., just hoping they've worked out the kinks by then.

Why? It's a fast food Pizza place :(.

I get it. You only dine at signature restaurants, and you are chooses about those too. I learned a thing or two from my Mama when I was a kid and I carry them with me daily.
One is that if you have nothing nice to say, it is usually best to say nothing at all.

Another is that if you choose to ignore that first bit of advice and constantly yuck on someone else's yum, eventually nothing you say will be be taken seriously.

Dean I sincerely believe you are dangerously close to becoming irrelevant on the dining boards, and that is a very sad thing, IMO. There really is no need to have a first response alway be negative. You don't like Via Napoli? Okay, share why. Snide comments do not help a poster decide if he or she wants to book an ADR there, but honest objective feedback might.

Here’s a photo of the expanded dining area (taken from the hallway leading to the restrooms). For those trying to visualize where it is, they basically pushed the back wall - parallel to the host stand- out and created a long room primarily with with booths for larger parties and tables for two. It’s carpeted, which I thought an odd choice for a restaurant with such high traffic, lots of kids and spills, and lots of red sauce. But otherwise it’s quite nice (we didn’t sit there but have to go through to get to restrooms).

454160F0-D80A-4470-AF41-5AD977609BB7.jpeg

Here are some of the menu (as of yesterday)

2755060C-32EC-4D14-8768-263EF82EE199.jpeg 795AE258-B1FF-4A35-898D-9728DEB6884C.jpeg FDC6986A-7C98-43C5-8ADE-6925D8A1C2CD.jpeg 30B609B0-E4C5-4BA7-80C8-AD423863157F.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!