Via Napoli or Whispering Canyon?

maurihart1975

Earning My Ears
I had WCC booked for an early dinner on Jan 3 because 1) it seems fun and 2) I want to see the Christmas decorations at WL (if they're still up)

But now wondering if Via Napoli would be better. We are staying at Yacht Club and the convenience of the EP area restaurants is starting to feel more appealing.

We've never tried either one. Our other ADRs are...

Biergarten, 1900 Park Fare, Cape May and Boma

Is Whispering Canyon worth the hassle of getting there? I am planning to be in HS for most of that day but our evening plans are flexible.

to go from a park to resort is easy with WDW transportation. You can take the bus to WL direct or go to MK and take the boat launch (I love boat rides of all kinds). WCC is a lot of fun and the lodge is gorgeous anytime, but if Xmas is still up it should be spectacular. I have found Via Napoli to be very loud (I have tinnitus and cannot enjoy any level of conversation with the high ceiling din). Try the skillet dinner at WCC- great food selection and all you can eat (sometimes they will box up your leftovers because they will just through them out anyway).

We've eaten at both, and revisited Via Napoli many times since, but wouldn't return to Whispering Canyon Cafe. The resort decorations are beautiful, and it's definitely worth a visit but the food wasn't up our street, way too much meat for us. This year we're going to WL to see the Christmas decorations and eating at Geyser Point instead. We stayed at the Beach Club and the biggest plus was being able to enter via the International Gateway to get to all the lovely restaurants for evening dinner. Take advantage while you can.

If you have children the answer is easy Whispering Canyon if not except for the noise Via Napoli is a great place to eat (with kids I don't really notice the noise there but several friends have).

Via Napoli was great on our last trip & we are looking forward to it in January-we had pizza, salad & arancini, so goood!

We went to both in October, via Napoli was the better meal ( and dessert) however my 8 year old loved the Whispering Canyon for the interaction with the cast members. If I had to choose between them I would go via Napoli.

These type questions are better asked on the main Dining Forum. This is the Dining Review Forum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter