Via Napoli, Tutto Italia, and Tutto Gusto are opening with shorter operating hours and updated menus

Are we all talking about the menu linked to the article cited in the original post? If so, there is clearly pepperoni pizza on it:

• Pizze Classiche
  • Margherita 10" Individual
    tomato sauce, mozzarella, basil
    Serving $19.00

• Margherita 20" Large
    Serving $30.00

• Margherita 1/2 Meter Mezzo Metro
    Serving $40.00

1 1
  • Capricciosa Pizza - Individual
    tomato sauce, mozzarella, eggplant, artichokes, ham, mushrooms
    Serving $22.00

• Capricciosa Pizza - Large (serves 2-3)
    Serving $32.00

• Capricciosa Pizza - Mezzo Metro (serves 3-5)
    Serving $42.00

• Pepperoni Pizza - Individual
    tomato sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni
    Serving $22.00

• Pepperoni Pizza - Large
    Serving $34.00

• Pepperoni Pizza - Mezzo Metro
    Serving $46.00

• Piccante Pizza - Individual
    tomato sauce, Italian spicy sausage, mozzarella
    Serving $22.00

2 2
  • Piccante Pizza - Large
    tomato sauce, mozzarella, Italian spicy sausage
    Serving $34.00

• Piccante Pizza - Mezzo Metro
    Serving $46.00

• "Family-style" House Salad (minimum 2 people)
    mixed greens, cucumber, pepperoncino peppers, peppadew peppers, diced tomatoes, olives, red wine vinaigrette
    Person $8.00

These are listed after the specialty pizzas in its own section prior to desserts. Unless we are talking about a different menu than that listed in the article link. :confused3

Are we all talking about the menu linked to the article cited in the original post? If so, there is clearly pepperoni pizza on it:

• Pizze Classiche
  • Margherita 10" Individual
    Serving $19.00

• Margherita 20" Large
    Serving $30.00

• Margherita 1/2 Meter Mezzo Metro
    Serving $40.00

1 1
  • Capricciosa Pizza - Individual
    Serving $22.00

• Capricciosa Pizza - Large (serves 2-3)
    Serving $32.00

• Capricciosa Pizza - Mezzo Metro (serves 3-5)
    Serving $42.00

• Pepperoni Pizza - Individual
    Serving $22.00

• Pepperoni Pizza - Large
    Serving $34.00

• Pepperoni Pizza - Mezzo Metro
    Serving $46.00

• Piccante Pizza - Individual
    tomato sauce, Italian spicy sausage, mozzarella
    Serving $22.00

2 2
  • Piccante Pizza - Large
    Serving $34.00

• Piccante Pizza - Mezzo Metro
    Serving $46.00

• "Family-style" House Salad (minimum 2 people)
    mixed greens, cucumber, pepperoncino peppers, peppadew peppers, diced tomatoes, olives, red wine vinaigrette
    Person $8.00

These are listed after the specialty pizzas in its own section prior to desserts. Unless we are talking about a different menu than that listed in the article link. :confused3

No, we are talking about the current menu on the official WDW website. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/epcot/via-napoli/menus/

Thanks--interesting although with the "official" WDW website--one always has to wonder if it is accurate. :cool1:
Yes, but it did used to have pepperoni and very recently was updated to pare back the menu (other things are gone too, like the arancini), so more likely this was a conscious change, especially with other in-park restaurants' menus being trimmed down as well.

In the past, we've been able to order from the "Italia" menu while dining in "Gusto".
Does anyone know if the reverse is true?
This is one member of our family's "must do" (we have ADRs) but with all the tasting from the kiosks of "Taste of Epcot", I'm not sure I'll be feeling like a big, heavy Italian entree... maybe just a Panini.

So, we stopped by Tutto Gusto on July 22nd around 5pm, because it was listed with its regular menu and listed with open hours on the app. Nope. It’s closed. They are using the space to sit overflow / distance the Tutto Italia guests, as needed. They don’t have a date for reopening.

So, we stopped by Tutto Gusto on July 22nd around 5pm, because it was listed with its regular menu and listed with open hours on the app. Nope. It’s closed. They are using the space to sit overflow / distance the Tutto Italia guests, as needed. They don’t have a date for reopening.
Thanks for the update!

This is so disappointing. Has anyone been since/is it still being used for overflow?

This is so disappointing. Has anyone been since/is it still being used for overflow?
What is even crazier is that I was told (by the Tutto Italia hostess) that it was being used as overflow, but there wasn't anyone seated there - it was all closed and no bartender, no servers, etc.

Note that the official list of open restaurants from Disney now does not list either Tutto Italia nor Tutto Gusto - only Via Napoli. I would keep an eye on the official list. It seems they do update it as they open/close places. For example, Tangierine Cafe has re-closed and it has been pulled from the list. Scroll to the bottom to see what is open in the Parks and Resorts:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/dine/

I cant seem to find the menu. Can someone post a link? I followed the link in the op and still don't see it

What is even crazier is that I was told (by the Tutto Italia hostess) that it was being used as overflow, but there wasn't anyone seated there - it was all closed and no bartender, no servers, etc.

Note that the official list of open restaurants from Disney now does not list either Tutto Italia nor Tutto Gusto - only Via Napoli. I would keep an eye on the official list. It seems they do update it as they open/close places. For example, Tangierine Cafe has re-closed and it has been pulled from the list. Scroll to the bottom to see what is open in the Parks and Resorts:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/experience-updates/dine/
That's strange. I see the list of open restaurants that you speak of and you're correct, Tutto Italia is NOT on there. Yet on the official site it doesn't say "Temporarily Unavailable" and my 9/21 ADR remains on MDE.

I ate at Via Napoli a couple days ago and we got an individual quattro fromaggio and an individual pepperoni. Both were very tasty but in the future I might ask for pepperoni to be added to my quattro frommagio!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter