video ad issue

teruterubouzu

DIS Veteran
I'm getting an overwhelming frequency of video ads that appear mid thread and then move down to the right column of the site. They have an X which implies a close button but that just brings you to the ad's web page. The ads are making the site very challenging to view on a laptop using chrome. I hope you can at least dial down the frequency. Thanks.

I'm getting an overwhelming frequency of video ads that appear mid thread and then move down to the right column of the site. They have an X which implies a close button but that just brings you to the ad's web page. The ads are making the site very challenging to view on a laptop using chrome. I hope you can at least dial down the frequency. Thanks.
That's why they invented adblockers.

Thanks for the ad blocker recommendations. I try to not use them because so many sites depend on ad revenue. Most of the ads are fine. These are just making the site hard to use so I thought I'd share it with the team. Cheers!

Thanks for the ad blocker recommendations. I try to not use them because so many sites depend on ad revenue. Most of the ads are fine. These are just making the site hard to use so I thought I'd share it with the team. Cheers!
DISboard is, apparently, particularly susceptible to pop ups. Makes many people unhappy.

Block Javascript for just this site in your browser settings.

It's the easiest way to avoid ALL the ads here. I literally see none. The site works fine with JS disabled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter