WebmasterJackie

Senior Editor for The DIS & DCL Fan
Staff member
Administrator
Loved it! One day I will get there! Jackie it was fantastic to see you on a dinning report!

Great job, and you were RIGHT ON IT, @Teleclashter and @WebmasterJackie (wonderful to SEE you!!!). But - we hafta talk - octopus, escargot, asparagus, and white chocolate???!!! Eww, ewwer, and ewwest! :rotfl2:

Just kidding (serious about the ewiest though!) - awesome, TIMELY review, thank you! Looked fairly uncrowded - since I've never been - do you attribute that to the new price fixe menu, or has it been that way for dinner, even thought it's a busy time of year? Just seemed pretty dggone quiet!

The new wine selections are really appealing, and the octopus, steak, and dessert trio all look amazing.

Looked fairly uncrowded - since I've never been - do you attribute that to the new price fixe menu, or has it been that way for dinner, even thought it's a busy time of year? Just seemed pretty dggone quiet!

I think the reason is that the restaurant seats so many people during their Quick Service breakfast and lunch times but in order to serve the quality of food to that big of a location and still have incredible food, they really can't fill all of those tables without compromising the experience. That's just my opinion on it and I could be completely wrong.

Thanks for being a great cheerleader; glad you enjoyed the review! :cheer2:

Nice job you guys!! I wish there were more choices for vegetarian but at least they have something. The desserts were so pretty!! I'm not sure I'd want to eat Chip. I do love white chocolate so I'd at least take a bite out of Chip.

The video changed my mind about eating there. I'm definitely planning to add a reservation to Be Our Guest now.

Where can I subscribe to the "Craig & Jackie Dining Reviews" podcast? Great video, loved your commentary. I still need a little convincing over the price point, but the food looks very good.

Just had some friends get back from WDW and they told me the food has gotten better since the change but it was not worth 2 credits to eat there. They go once a year and told me that my idea of Narcoossee's or Yachtsman is where they should have gone. They will not go back there.

We just got back from Disney. We did try the new menu and we did not like it. The menu is not kid friendly and not at all worth the 2 credits. The French onion soup was good, the lamb chops were ok, the escargot was not that good, steaks were ok but the dessert was awesome and the kids did like the fact they got to decorate their chocolate cups. Not saying not to go but we will never go back even if it were one credit. Judging by all the empty tables this want last that long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!