VIDEO: Disney Quick Service Dining with Food Allergies | 08/07/17

Just listened to this podcast. First off, I'm sorry Tracey is having health issues. I have celiac and eating gluten free is a major PITA. Upside: no expensive medications; downside: you have to be "that person" when you go out for a meal. I love that Disney offers so many GF choices. Going to POFQ in November to seek out the GF beignets! Thank you for covering this topic, I really appreciate it!

I really found this episode very informative and enjoyable. I also appreciated how open Tracey was with what is going on with her health. I met her during the DIS 20th event and she is such a lovely person to talk with.

This video was extremely useful in finding out that there are some pretty decent quick service places out there that don't have just your basic hamburger, chicken fingers, etc. While I am still one of those people that likes to try new restaurants at WDW, I am also trying to look at alternative Fast Casual and Quick Service items now.

Started watching this last night, very helpful information, thanx for covering it. While I myself don't need this info (yet?), I'm sure MANY will benefit from it. And @DSNYDREAMER - whatever the health issue is - I hope it is now under control, you are comfortable, and you continue to get better and better from here!! Thank you and bravo! for turning a personal journey into a teachable moment for all - brilliant! HUGS!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter