VIDEO: Epcot International Festival of the Arts 2020 Overview | Walt Disney World

Thank you for sharing! I recently got married and my husband and I are planning a WDW honeymoon in February 2022. If they continue offering this event, we will be there at that time! Can you tell me a bit about the food booths people are talking about? I can't find anything on the WDW website.

@TheTinyTiger - First off, congratulations on the marriage, and I hope you have a magical time on your DIsneymoon.

Here's a link to the Food Studios article that was done here for the 2020 Festival, so you can get a general idea:

https://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-world/epcot/festival-of-the-arts-menus.htm
They started this festival after I stopped my annual visits, and I sincerely regret that, as this was the same time of year I loved to go, and this food always looks REALLY good! I've heard a lot of people say the food is definitely very aesthetically pleasing, and the CM's take a lot of care preparing it "just so:. As a consequence, wait times may be a bit longer, but everything comes out looking beautiful. And all the merch I've seen has always been VERY cool too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!