video of the Disney Fantasy crew

Thanks for sharing that heart warming, touching collaboration! Thank you Simoun...I am touched.🤗

Great pics taken (pre-covid) from Simoun working on the Disney Fantasy. Stay safe.

cheers,
Nick
Dear Nick,
I have never been on the Fantasy. 😔
I have never met you. 😐
I’m not sure I like you, you made me cry 😢
But I can tell if I get the chance to meet you, I’m going to love you more than I already do.
That was amazing! You really have some editing skills and great pictures with an outstanding music choice.

Wow this made me cry.. :sad: That video is so well made but so so sad:sad1: But.. I had a thought.. I don't mean to be the pessimist here but what if that video was a message that Disney Cruise Line is closing down.. that's probably not what it is but I mean the video was saying "now that the end has come" and "farewell my friends"😭 I have a little feeling that the crew members know something that we don't and maybe DCL decided to just end it considering they're not making any money.. I don't know please tell me I'm the only one that thinks this

Wow! The video itself said a lot about the DCL CMs, and their spirit, but that song added in...:sad:

My heart goes out to all the CMs, who I am sure are suffering right now. We have gotten to know some of them over the years and I've thought of them often during these past 6 months. I hope all are doing well and will be back on board soon, with the rest of us.:love:

This was wonderful! All the smiling faces! We miss you! Stay strong, be well. Hope to see you soon! ❤

Wow this made me cry.. :sad: That video is so well made but so so sad:sad1: But.. I had a thought.. I don't mean to be the pessimist here but what if that video was a message that Disney Cruise Line is closing down.. that's probably not what it is but I mean the video was saying "now that the end has come" and "farewell my friends"😭 I have a little feeling that the crew members know something that we don't and maybe DCL decided to just end it considering they're not making any money.. I don't know please tell me I'm the only one that thinks this
Disney Cruise line is not closing down! See you onboard.

That was beautiful. Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust......😍♥ we will sail again.

Last edited:
I love Simoun! He was our server for my family's first sailing. He was super nice and really made the experience magical, especially serving us some Filipino food from the kitchen when we were craving it :banana: Definitely would recommend him as a server if possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!