**Villains After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

I had my cancellation email for July 10 on Friday, refund is on my CC this morning, thankfully it didn't take as long as it sometimes does.

I didn't even have to call, they did it all for me, wonder why it's different for some people.
They're just processing everything, it'll take time. I would just prefer mine sooner rather than later, and since my VAH was July 6th I wondered if I may not get refunded for a few weeks vs people who had earlier ones booked, so I called to be safe.

I noticed today that the VAH info has changed on the official website. All info about the parade, stage show, magic shots, and ride overlays has been scrubbed from the event description. All that remains is:

Event Highlights
Disney Villains After Hours is brimming with frightful fun. Highlights include:
  • Edgy entertainment featuring favorite villains
  • Access to popular Magic Kingdom attractions and experiences with low wait times.
  • Ice cream novelties, popcorn and select bottled beverages—all included with your event admission, available at carts stationed throughout the park
Does this mean anything, or is it pretty typical for how WDW runs the website?

I noticed today that the VAH info has changed on the official website. All info about the parade, stage show, magic shots, and ride overlays has been scrubbed from the event description. All that remains is:

Event Highlights
Disney Villains After Hours is brimming with frightful fun. Highlights include:
  • Edgy entertainment featuring favorite villains
  • Access to popular Magic Kingdom attractions and experiences with low wait times.
  • Ice cream novelties, popcorn and select bottled beverages—all included with your event admission, available at carts stationed throughout the park
Does this mean anything, or is it pretty typical for how WDW runs the website?
Oh it sounds like they are maybe going to have it.

Oh it sounds like they are maybe going to have it.
I dunno, but I wondered the same thing. Since the pandemic began, it seemed to me that After Hours events would be a great way for Disney to make money with thinner crowds. I didn't think VAH would be a possibility, because covid-19 has eliminated much of the previous villains theming.

I dunno, but I wondered the same thing. Since the pandemic began, it seemed to me that After Hours events would be a great way for Disney to make money with thinner crowds. I didn't think VAH would be a possibility, because covid-19 has eliminated much of the previous villains theming.
The way it excludes some of the other activities that they used to have makes it sound like they will have it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter