Vintage video of Disneyland from 1967

tofubeast

DIS Veteran
Hey all,

I have some vintage Disneyland 8mm footage to share with you. It is from my parent's first visit to DL back in 1967. It is a bit grainy, but will take you through 6 minutes of memories/history. Hard to believe the footage is nearly 40 years old. Feel free to share comments on my blog.

Disneyland 1967

Danielle

that was wonderful to see. i remember so many of those rides, the people movers and so many other rides, i never knew they had horses though interesting. I was there about year after that when I was 2 months old. thanks for sharing I really enjoyed it. I bet somewhere there is some of those old movies of me when I was just a baby

Ahh, the year I was born. Now that makes me feel old. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah!! I am so glad you are enjoying the video!! A person on another board pointed how to me what a landmark year 1967 was for the park. How neat that my parents got to see it at that time as their first impression. My first memories of the park aren't until around 1978 or so.

For some reason I can't get it to work on my computer. I will try again on another one.

And...1967 wasn't that long ago. ;) It was a great year!

I have quick time and still can't get it. But that's okay, I'll just watch the video I have of my first trip to DL with my parents, in 1959. We even have a shot of Walt just outside Main Street Cinema.

I couldn't get it on my computer. I'll try when I get home from work on my laptop, I'll let you know. :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter