Vinylmation Trading at WDW?

petals

Irish Princess because Cinderella said so!
I'm just wondering is there anywhere that still does Vinylmation trading at WDW. I did read that it was being pulled largely from the parks but then in DLP they still have two shops that will do trading so wondered if it was the same at WDW

As far as I know, Walt Disney World and Disneyland both discontinued Vinylmation Trading back in February of 2015. I haven't been to WDW since October of 2016, but there were no trading locations at that point. DLR hasn't had any either. At most, you might find some non-CM (i.e., guests) that do trading, but I think that has largely disappeared as well.

I went back in April and didn't see trading anywhere. It's kind of sad - they used to be all over the place. I spent one of my vacations trying to trade for as many little green dinosaur figures (from Urban 3) as I could find. I think I ended up with 7!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts