VIP tour

Ndfor22349

Earning My Ears
We will be in Paris for a weekend in June. I am considering purchasing the tour for my wife and son. Has anybody done the tour? Will they get to see a lot of the park in 5 hours?

Also anybody at the parks June 23rd or 24th that would be interested in participating. Think we can have up to 8 on the tour.

Hi,
I know you've asked this question a while ago, and I don't have a real answer for you. Just wanted to let you know that I don't believe VIP tours are really a thing in Europe in general. Whenever I'm at DLP (AP holder), I used to stand behind the VIP section for the fireworks in the park. Because it's empty most of the times. If there is a group, it's usually only one. You also don't see a lot of tour guides in the park. So, I always thought it's not that popular.

Just did a search and although a couple of posters have shown interest in the tour no one appears to have come back and posted about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter