Virgin flight cancellation today

An update on my email to Virgin re cancellation request :

Sorry to hear that you've been affected by our cancellation. We can certainly look to offer you a refund, or just so that you know, we are also running an incentive for customers who choose to re-book/leave their ticket open to travel until September 2022. With your ticket, you would be entitled to one of the following benefits:

- 4,000 bonus Flying Club miles per flight.
- An upgrade to Economy Delight
- A GBP 25.00 cash card, which would be provided at the airport.

Please let me know what option you would like to go ahead with so that we can advise further.

An update on my email to Virgin re cancellation request :

Sorry to hear that you've been affected by our cancellation. We can certainly look to offer you a refund, or just so that you know, we are also running an incentive for customers who choose to re-book/leave their ticket open to travel until September 2022. With your ticket, you would be entitled to one of the following benefits:

- 4,000 bonus Flying Club miles per flight.
- An upgrade to Economy Delight
- A GBP 25.00 cash card, which would be provided at the airport.

Please let me know what option you would like to go ahead with so that we can advise further.

Well, I'm already sitting on 300,000 flying club miles, I don't fly in economy (The joys of being 6'5"), and £25 isn't enough to sway me!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!