Virtual Queue Questions

When you open the app and click on the drop down list in the left upper hand corner, you can hit home, then rides, then right upper corner to put it in list form, then you will see the list of rides and wait times. When a ride says virtual que like hagrids does here you can click on that ride and then click on virtual que.
View attachment 527516

then you will see a screen like this one which shows you available times. Click on what time you want, then slide the bar at the top to choose from between 1 to 8 people.

View attachment 527517

Then you will get a qr code which they will scan to let you enter the ride. Screenshot this page cause sometimes the qr codes disappear from the app but as long as you have a screen shot they can still scan it. From this page in the app you can also click on change return time and if other times are available you can choose them

View attachment 527519

This is really helpful information. Does each person have to do this on their own phone, or can one person grab the VQ for the whole group?

@Befferk One person can book for up to 8 people by sliding the bar across, then the team member who scans your QR code will let in as many people as are on the virtual pass. If you have more than 8 people in your party then more than one of you will have to book and try your best to get overlapping return times.

If you have less than 8 people, each person in your party who has a phone can make a virtual pass for the whole party so if you want to ride more than once you can have each person book one. Just make sure to book times apart from each other and not too close together to give yourself time to wait in the line, ride the ride, then go back to the entrance before scanning again.

For example- I was a party of 2 and the other person in my party booked a virtual pass for 9:50-10:20 for Hagrid's, at the same time I booked one for 10:40-11:10. We got in line at 10:15 using the first virtual pass, waited in line about 25 minutes, rode it and exited, walked back to the front and got in line again with the second pass at around 10:50. You don't always know how long the line is going to take with the virtual que so it can be difficult to time it right, all you can do is your best guess, unless you ask a team member about how long the line is at the time.

@Befferk One person can book for up to 8 people by sliding the bar across, then the team member who scans your QR code will let in as many people as are on the virtual pass. If you have more than 8 people in your party then more than one of you will have to book and try your best to get overlapping return times.

If you have less than 8 people, each person in your party who has a phone can make a virtual pass for the whole party so if you want to ride more than once you can have each person book one. Just make sure to book times apart from each other and not too close together to give yourself time to wait in the line, ride the ride, then go back to the entrance before scanning again.

For example- I was a party of 2 and the other person in my party booked a virtual pass for 9:50-10:20 for Hagrid's, at the same time I booked one for 10:40-11:10. We got in line at 10:15 using the first virtual pass, waited in line about 25 minutes, rode it and exited, walked back to the front and got in line again with the second pass at around 10:50. You don't always know how long the line is going to take with the virtual que so it can be difficult to time it right, all you can do is your best guess, unless you ask a team member about how long the line is at the time.

Great info! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter