Visit SSR?

gmflash88

Mouseketeer
We will be headed down at the end of the month and staying at OKW. We are pretty serious about buying into DVC but would like to see a few resorts including SSR. It is my understanding that we need a dining reservation to enter a resort (no "hopping" at this time) but SSR shows no table service is available. Can we enter the resort?

I would take the Disney Springs boat over to SSR if I were staying at OKW

Or since you're staying at OKW, just walk over to Saratoga Springs using the Disney Springs walking path. The path is closed at dusk due to possible animal encounters, but it's a nice walk and it's not dependent on the boats running.

Thank you for your replies, but I’m wondering if we are even allowed to be there without a dining reservation?

At BLT last week, I received a phone call that DVC was hosting an open house in a 2BR on weekdays at BLT, but it also sounded like every resort had similar open houses.

With the DVC sales center at SSR, I would think it’s possible to get an appointment to the SSR sales preview center

If the boats aren't running, just take a bus from OKW to Disney Springs. Then walk over to SSR from Disney Springs.

If you are driving and you are staying on property (very important distinctions), we were told point blank at the SSR guard shack that they were letting you in to shop or go to the restaurants. She let us right thru last night and was as nice as she could be about it, saying basically some were and some weren't but, and I quote, "We're nicer over here." We are staying at Kidani this trip. YMMV

If you want to see the resort. Ask to get to the DVC sales centre then they can take you around as well.
There is a quick service on site .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter