"Visit" Vero Beach Resort?

Scrappy_Tink

DIS Veteran
Hi all, I was wondering....we are DVC owners (BWV & WLV) and we are coming to FL to spend a few days with my inlaws before we go on our Disney Cruise. They live in Sebastian, near Vero Beach. Me & DH wanted to check out the Vero Beach Resort with my inlaws....are we allowed to just drive onto the resort, or is there security to where you can't just "visit" to see what it's like?

Yes you can visit the resort. Access to the parking areas by the buildings is KTTW card controlled, but there is limited parking near the lobby and across the street.

We stopped by Vero Beach on a drive from Miami to Daytona just to check it out. We decided to stop for lunch - smart idea since we loved the Green Cabin Room - sitting outside watching the waves and enjoying a light lunch. We stayed an hour or two and toured the grounds.

Actually, I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. When we got back home, we decided to book a trip to Vero for this fall :thumbsup2.

We stopped by Vero Beach on a drive from Miami to Daytona just to check it out. We decided to stop for lunch - smart idea since we loved the Green Cabin Room - sitting outside watching the waves and enjoying a light lunch. We stayed an hour or two and toured the grounds.

Actually, I didn't expect to like it as much as I did. When we got back home, we decided to book a trip to Vero for this fall :thumbsup2.

We have been twice and it is a beautiful resort!!

We go over to the resort frequently to eat or go to the spa. You'll have to tell the security guard your name, he'll take your plate number and then you'll be good to go.

Well, we are back from our FL trip and cruise....Vero Beach Resort is truly lovely....so lovely that we decided to buy 80 points to use when visiting in-laws, as their space is limited. :rotfl: a CM was kind enough to let us onto the beach to walk around some, and then we had a cool drink in the pool area. I love that they are careful with having to use the KTTW cards so the areas won't get crowded by locals. Can't wait to plan our first visit Home, we are thinking of buying soon enough that we can make ressies in Aug for the 4th of July next year!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter