Visiting Val d’Europe

StuartMcK

Mouseketeer
We’re planning our first trip to DLP since 2002 - and our 10 year old sons first ever trip, staying for 3 nights at the end of August (presuming it goes ahead).

Is the nearby mall - Val d’Europe - worth a trip to? I can take find a website for it showing what shops etc are there. Similarly, I noted that there’s an outlet nearby (La Vallee Village) is this worth a visit?

We’re travelling on Eurostar, so will likely walk if possible.

Has anyone visited & is it worth the time out of the parks?

I've visited Val d'Europe, as one of my partners is the Outlet Shopping - La Vallee Village is part of Val D'Europe. I didn't really shop in the mall or at the outlet but walked through it.
Is it worth it... I'm not sure, I'm not much of a shopper for the regular part, and I do not care for high end brands like Marc Jacobs, Tommy Hilfiger etc.
It's nice for half a day maybe? There is a kind of a big Aquarium, but have no idea of the size.

How much time do you have? Is it 2 full days and 2 half days for travelling? End of August is still a school holiday period for France and other EU countries, so it will be busy.
(Of course depending how the situation develops, if there still be limited entrance to the park).

I've never walked it but it's about 30 minutes I guess from the DLP entrance. Otherwise it's 2 minutes by train. It's the next stop.

Hello,

Val d'Europe is worth a visit, if you ask my teenage daughters ;) . We always spend a whole lot of money there. There is an app with all the shops, a map and coupons etc.. And the Lineberty App works with some of the shops. There is a website, but I'm not able to post it here linked (I don't know why). Maybe this will work: val-d-europe-en.klepierre.fr .

I think it would be too far to walk especially on a hot day - but it’s 5 min on the train. We stayed across the street and visited mostly for its restaurants but did not find the shopping “worth it” - I just didn’t see anything unique about it.

It's a nice break from the park, it's the bakeries that I'm most interested in, proper French pastries and baguettes. I also like to pop into Auchen the supermarket too. I see they now have a UNIQLO too, which is my favourite shop in Disney Springs outside of Disney's own ones.

We always stay at Val D' Europe for our hotel. It is so cheap compared to DLP hotels. Also the mall has a grocery store for wine and food. It is 1 stop by metro and so easy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!