Vistana Villages and Vistana Resort Question

ginny65

DIS Veteran
Can you ever get a connecting one-bedroom villa (where each contains a kitchen, living room and jacuzzi tub)? We are traveling with another family and want easy access to meet up but each want a room with the nice bathroom with jacuzzi tub.

Can you ever get a connecting one-bedroom villa (where each contains a kitchen, living room and jacuzzi tub)? We are traveling with another family and want easy access to meet up but each want a room with the nice bathroom with jacuzzi tub.
I can't speak for the Vistana Villages, but we've stayed at the Vistana Resort many times. Most of the units are two bedrooms, and some are two bedroom lock offs. The two bedroom lock off option has two separate living quarters (kitchen, bedroom, etc) but both do not have jacuzzi tubs. There would be one jacuzzi tub for the larger one bedroom of the lockoff. Think of it as one premium one bedroom with full size everything (including the jacuzzi tub), and one bedroom (the lockoff) as an efficiency unit, with kitchenette and no jacuzzi tub.

The two bedroom units are beautiful and I've found the Sheraton staff very accommodating if you decide to get two (2 bedroom) units and ask to be near each other. You can make any room requests directly with the front desk.

You can see what I mean on the room layout page here:
https://www.vistana.com/destinations/sheraton-vistana-resort/villas

I can't speak for the Vistana Villages, but we've stayed at the Vistana Resort many times. Most of the units are two bedrooms, and some are two bedroom lock offs. The two bedroom lock off option has two separate living quarters (kitchen, bedroom, etc) but both do not have jacuzzi tubs. There would be one jacuzzi tub for the larger one bedroom of the lockoff. Think of it as one premium one bedroom with full size everything (including the jacuzzi tub), and one bedroom (the lockoff) as an efficiency unit, with kitchenette and no jacuzzi tub.

The two bedroom units are beautiful and I've found the Sheraton staff very accommodating if you decide to get two (2 bedroom) units and ask to be near each other. You can make any room requests directly with the front desk.

You can see what I mean on the room layout page here:
https://www.vistana.com/destinations/sheraton-vistana-resort/villas
Thank you. We have stayed at the Villas before, and it is a beautiful resort!

I've stayed at Resort quite a few times. We stay because the units are great inside, the location is good for WDW and we are very focused on the parks. We have used a pool only a couple times, one that we could walk to. The complex is large and we would have had to drive to most other pools. It has all the offerings you can want but it overall feels very much like an apartment/condo complex, not a resort, with lots of tree cover and heavy landscape. It depends on if it meets your style.

Last edited:
We stayed at VResort once before we joined DVC. We had a 2 bedroom and it was great. This was back in 2001.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter