Vistana Villages

momzofsixboyz

Earning My Ears
Has anyone recently stayed at V V? I was wondering how much you paid per night there. Also, i've only heard great reviews for V V, are they all true??!!

hello momzofsixboyz and welcome to the DIS!

I have not stayed there yet, but am booked from April 19-28th. I got a rate of $129.90 p/night w/ 7th night free thru Hotelkingdom.com.

If you go a few posts down, look for "Can you convince my wife that Vistana Villages is better than HIFS?" you will read terrific things about this place from people who have stayed there and would do so again.

Have a great time planning here, I know you will! :D

Lori

We are booked at Vistana Villages in march for $105 a night with 7 th night free through Hotelkingdom.com. I have called a few times with questions and they were always friendly and glad to help. We have stayed in Fort Wilderness in a wilderness home or cabin for years every X-mas but decided to try off site this time and do some "orlando area" things too.

Like the rest, I havn't stayed here yet - But I do have ressies for Sept(value season) for $109 night for a 2 bedroom with the 7th night free.

Like the rest it is booked with hotelkingdom.

Looking forward to WDW again!

Check out my response to Ludwig Von Drakes post - there were a few negative things but they were very small things. The resort is just as nice as everyone says. You will be pleasantly surprised at just how nice everything is - the furniture, the appliances, the dishes and silverware - everything was first quality. It is a wonderful deal for about the same amt. you would normally pay for the All Stars. Hope this helps.:)

Hi there momzofsixboyz,
Welcome to the DIS from a mom of five boys! The positive reviews of Vistana Villages are all true. We stayed very comfortably with 8 people in September. How old are your boys? There's lots of fun stuff for them to do near the pool. ( Ping-pong, etc.)

My family of four stayed at VV for a week in late October. I rented the timeshare through a person at Timeshare Users' Group and paid $700/week for a 2 Bedroom. It was a little risky, as I did not know the person, but it worked out just fine. We all LOVED the resort. My husband will never stay in a hotel room again when the kids are with us. The one and only thing I did not like was they did not rent/loan life vests as they do in most other resorts. You had to purchase one at approx. $40. I wound up buying "water wings" for my 2 year old and got by without a problem.

Let me know if you have any specific questions.

I am a little confused about VV. Is it a timeshare that you are renting?? Do you have to attend a presentation to stay there? I keep hearing Timeshare brought up about VV, so I am wondering about this.

alemankc,

I am staying at the V.V. in April and booked thru Hotelkingdom.com, I did not nor do I have to sit thru a presentation. I suppose it is a timeshare, but it can be booked a number of ways I guess.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter