Vloggers

Another vote for ResortTV. They have great videos and they live-stream all the time.
Josh has the perfect voice for vlogging. Jenna's chipper support is also adorable. I think they are so popular because they come off as genuine fans and two people you would love to hang out with at Disney. Hard not to come away not feeling happy and uplifted after watching their videos.

Curious, and not being a WDW vlog watcher or blog reader, is it mainly that they are informative or is that they give you that "I'm at WDW" feeling, or both?

losing interest in Tim Tracker (kinda dry) but I only watch his WDW videos. I watch all the Dis, sometimes Adam Hattan, DSNY is a great one with "news breaking" announcements format styles. He includes a visual overlay on the new attractions which is fun to watch. He's from Europe and his video content is only 5-7 minutes long, three times a week. Another new vlogger to me is Prince Charming Dev, he's really grown on me, and he truly is CHARMING with his smile and infectious personality. He's the only african american vlogger out there who's tall, strong, muscular and LOVES to hug all the characters. Can't tell you how much I love seeing that.

Anyone know of a vlogger who's incredibly weathy and could do all the expensive side of WDW. Would love to see that and dream.

Curious, and not being a WDW vlog watcher or blog reader, is it mainly that they are informative or is that they give you that "I'm at WDW" feeling, or both?

I only watch Tim Tracker now, since See Ya Reel Soon quit. I just like them as people and it's fun to follow along on their adventures. I love the merchandise updates and I do find them informative about things other than WDW.

losing interest in Tim Tracker (kinda dry) but I only watch his WDW videos. I watch all the Dis, sometimes Adam Hattan, DSNY is a great one with "news breaking" announcements format styles. He includes a visual overlay on the new attractions which is fun to watch. He's from Europe and his video content is only 5-7 minutes long, three times a week. Another new vlogger to me is Prince Charming Dev, he's really grown on me, and he truly is CHARMING with his smile and infectious personality. He's the only african american vlogger out there who's tall, strong, muscular and LOVES to hug all the characters. Can't tell you how much I love seeing that.

Anyone know of a vlogger who's incredibly weathy and could do all the expensive side of WDW. Would love to see that and dream.
Try Bookish Princess. They always stay club level and go multiple times per year.

Beyond the Kingdoms--really informative pieces on the pavilions and lands.
ResortTV1, for all the reasons mentioned in previous posts, but especially the quiet walks, which leads me to...
iThemePark--the older ones let you wander through resorts and parks for hours and hours, and the newer ones are pretty nice too!

HappiestVlogsonEarth seem pretty well off.

Tom & Sophie

and I still go back and watch See Ya Reel Soon all the time. They are my favorite.

We love the TimTracker! I can’t stand the pitch of Bookish Princess’ voice. Good content, but man, she really has a Minnie Mouse voice!

Josh has the perfect voice for vlogging. Jenna's chipper support is also adorable. I think they are so popular because they come off as genuine fans and two people you would love to hang out with at Disney. Hard not to come away not feeling happy and uplifted after watching their videos.
Oh wow! Thank you so much!! This is Josh from ResortTV1. Somebody told me we had received some nice compliments in this thread and that I should check it out! I'm so glad I did.
Thanks again for your kind words! Jenna and I love vlogging and live streaming in the parks. If anyone here has any requests or suggestions, we're all "ears!"
By the way, if you do watch our Friday Night Live Streams, be sure to get on the live chat and say hello! We can't read all of the comments, but we try to read as many as possible. :-)

Oh wow! Thank you so much!! This is Josh from ResortTV1. Somebody told me we had received some nice compliments in this thread and that I should check it out! I'm so glad I did.
Thanks again for your kind words! Jenna and I love vlogging and live streaming in the parks. If anyone here has any requests or suggestions, we're all "ears!"
By the way, if you do watch our Friday Night Live Streams, be sure to get on the live chat and say hello! We can't read all of the comments, but we try to read as many as possible. :-)

Whoah!!!!

This is a nice little Christmas gift! Never in a million years did I think I would get a response from you! What a shock!

Anyways...like I said, you have a great voice and style of narration. Lots of laughs either the running gags of the "tone it down guy", "okay" and "I'm not going to blind people guys". Great stuff. There is a great dynamic there between you and Jenna that could only come from being siblings.

Love you guys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter