VMK Creations - Fake Magic Pins

I left a comment anyway... stealing is stealing even if the owner doesn't care. And the guy is claiming to be HOST_Sparky from VMK :rotfl:

Thanks both of you, I'm searching for more info on this "sparky"..
I'll post anymore stolen creations from dis,

This guy keeps deleting my comments on the video and his channel... guess he is too low to admit that he isn't Sparky and he stole your graphics. People like them make me sick and it's so sad that they could hurt so many people by pretending to be Sparky :sad2:

This guy keeps deleting my comments on the video and his channel... guess he is too low to admit that he isn't Sparky and he stole your graphics. People like them make me sick and it's so sad that they could hurt so many people by pretending to be Sparky :sad2:

I know :sad2:

He deleted mine to
I have removed the beta tester video since people are considering it stolen.

Sorry about the "trouble"

-Sparky

What ignorance

How stupid

I am really getting frustrated about him

CONSIDERED! YOU MORE.ON!

Shadow and Goofy, you are examples of great dis members. :) As for the video, he added a new comment about it on his profile.

I have removed the beta tester video since people are considering it stolen.

Sorry about the "trouble"

-Sparky

He may have removed it, but that doesn't mean it's no longer on the internet. :)
I already downloaded a copy, and took a screenshot..

If he continues to steal, he'll eventually steal from the wrong person.. I have evidence that he stole, including the video if he ever deletes it. Shadow, don't bother wasting your time posting comments, he's not worth the time. :)

I just sent him this message:

You think it was a bit too much? ;)

I found a comment by him..

VMKStaffSparky (2 weeks ago) Show Hide
0 Poor comment Good comment
Marked as spam
A friendly reminder: The only two VMK staff members that are currently on YouTube are the usernames VMKStaffSparky and VMKSaffHurricane. Unless Hurricane and I say so, the account is a fraud.

Thanks,
Sparky

Checking out "Hurricane"'s account.

Don't forget about VMKLily ;)

He also posted a comment about her

He actually blocked me

And I reported all three of them through Contact Us ;)

It's not the stealing that concerns me the most, it's the fact that people actually believe him.

I don't want to be thought upon rude, but I'm watching over your thread about the magics. And I realize this post will end up on there sooner or later. If we are not believed, then don't be a part of it. We are only on YouTube for the benefit of the VFK and former VMK players.

Thanks,
Sparky

I'm wondering if he can delete video responses too?

I'm wondering if he can delete video responses too?

Yes he can

Just a message to you, you impersonator

YOU ARE A LOSER!

I HATE YOU!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY BELIEVING YOU!

IF I WERE VMKFAN I'D SUE YOU!

I got a very "HOST_Sparky" reply:

I'm sorry about the pins, I honestly didn't think it would be a big deal. My appoligies for that, I deleted the video. On the other hand I am the former staff member, HOST_Sparky. To be completely honest with you, I'm only on youtube for the players, not for the attention. I know you mean well.

Thanks,
Sparky

VMKStaffSparky | June 30, 2008
I told you already I didn't make them. I didn't think it would be a big deal. I removed the video, problem solved.

vmkfan13 | June 30, 2008
Prove to me that you made the magic pins..

VMKStaffSparky | June 30, 2008
If what is not fake?

vmkfan13 | June 30, 2008
If it's not fake, prove it..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!