Voodoo Doughnuts City Walk menu

That is one thing I miss about living in Portland. Late night jaunts to Voodoo Doughnuts.

They could charge $50and I’d still eat one of those maple bacon ones ::yes::........been checking out their regular menu since this place was announced for Citywalk.........

I like donuts. :D

Schumi if Voodoo is open when you get to UO, can you please report back on how the donuts are?

I wonder if they plan to put prices on there.

Like PP said, the prices aren't bad, at least at the one here in Austin.

They could charge $50and I’d still eat one of those maple bacon ones ::yes::........been checking out their regular menu since this place was announced for Citywalk.........

I like donuts. :D

The donuts are actually really good. They aren't as light and fluffy as a fresh hot glazed Krispy Kreme. The donuts aren't greasy or heavy though. The donuts are really good sized too. The frosting is very nice, smooth, and tastes real instead of waxy like some places. The maple bacon is good. I really like the voodoo doll. Something about eating food with a stake through the heart and having red gush out is very pleasing;) It would be the perfect food for HHN. I am hoping they have a soft opening this weekend when we will be there, since the one is Austin is not convenient at all.

For those of you who will have a car while here and like donuts, you should check out Donut King in Clermont. Nice drive and great BIG donuts.

http://www.thedonutking.com/index.cfm

Would we be able to find it ok.....or do you think we`d get lost........:rolleyes1

Or calories. Oh wait, we'll be on vacation!

Yep......doesn't count on vacation........:D

Schumi if Voodoo is open when you get to UO, can you please report back on how the donuts are?

I absolutely will do that.........would love it to be open next week......:thumbsup2

The donuts are actually really good. They aren't as light and fluffy as a fresh hot glazed Krispy Kreme. The donuts aren't greasy or heavy though. The donuts are really good sized too. The frosting is very nice, smooth, and tastes real instead of waxy like some places. The maple bacon is good. I really like the voodoo doll. Something about eating food with a stake through the heart and having red gush out is very pleasing;) It would be the perfect food for HHN. I am hoping they have a soft opening this weekend when we will be there, since the one is Austin is not convenient at all.

Prices are so cheap!!!! Not sure why I thought they`d be more.......not that it matters, I`d still get them........::yes::

Yes, I saw the voodoo doll one originally on Man vs Food few years back. may have to try one of those too........that would be perfect for HHN.......especially if they did bring out some limited edition ones........:D

I'm not concerned about the prices, I would just like them so I can put them on the menus sticky.

Prices are so cheap!!!! Not sure why I thought they`d be more.......not that it matters, I`d still get them........::yes::

Yes, I saw the voodoo doll one originally on Man vs Food few years back. may have to try one of those too........that would be perfect for HHN.......especially if they did bring out some limited edition ones........:D

They sometimes decorate donuts for holidays and special events, particularly the anniversary or the death of celebrities and other famous people. I think a classic monster one would be awesome! Maybe the Mummy or Dracula, since it's got a stake and all. A zombie one would be cool, but I think The Walking Dead really has run its course. They can also do special requests for decorations for parties and such.

I'm not concerned about the prices, I would just like them so I can put them on the menus sticky.

I doubt they'll be open yet this weekend, but if they are, I will get the prices. We could probably get them for another location, but that's not a guarantee they would be the same.

It looks like it’s still under construction, so probably not opening in the next week. I’ll take a pic, probably tomorrow. At least they will be open by HHN.

They really need to raise the prices on these so I'm not so tempted to go crazy in there and eat all the donuts. ODB is calling my name. Might just have to get a dozen to bring back to my hotel for breakfast.

Here’s the pic from yesterday. I think it still has a few weeks to a month to go:(

CC9467A0-BFD1-4A9F-A4B6-72CA95B3A7D8.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!