Voodoo Doughnuts City Walk menu

I live near Portland and have had VooDoo Donuts quite a few times. The Ol’ Dirty Bastard is delicious, maple bacon is really good and I like the ones with bubble gum flavored icing and the one with grape icing is also yummy! The donuts are light and delicious.

@damo

Credit to @Schmoofy on Twitter

DY2ifp3VoAAwaoS.jpg:large

DY2ifp2U8AAP9HS.jpg:large

The Big Pink Donut is something I will always get when in the parks.
It's always something I take back to my room for a late night snack.

Will check out VooDoo this fall but haven't see one that will wow me yet.
I"m more into the plain chocolate icing type of donuts.

I can confirm it was open today, I got the Fryers Dozen. (Line to get in was consistantly about an hour long) Brought them home for everyone since I was just out with my daughter. The line was mostly outside, and they let a few folks in every time some left the store.

29498107_10155175702400826_913426204749015788_n.jpg
29573268_10211796490653127_5010440060385858371_n.jpg

29064456_10211796492933184_5610223508964789187_o.jpg
upload_2018-3-24_20-59-9.png

Schumi if Voodoo is open when you get to UO, can you please report back on how the donuts are?

Well, I can report........they are gorgeous!!!

We were lucky enough to be 2 of the first people to be given 2 doughnuts on Friday before the store actually opened to the public. They were only doing staff training.

And from the CEO of UOR himself and the guy who is in charge of Citywalk..........just goes to show you never know who you are talking to!!

I got the maple bacon and Tom got the voodoo doll one.......they were both lovely........very light and not at all stodgy or too heavy.........the maple bacon is going to be my favourite I believe.........sweet and savoury at the same time was lush!!!

Tom loved the chocolate and jelly mix of the voodoo doll one..........

Yep, looking forward to May to get some more............:thumbsup2

We were lucky enough to be 2 of the first people to be given 2 doughnuts on Friday before the store actually opened to the public. They were only doing staff training.

And from the CEO of UOR himself and the guy who is in charge of Citywalk..........just goes to show you never know who you are talking to!!

I got the maple bacon and Tom got the voodoo doll one.......they were both lovely........very light and not at all stodgy or too heavy.........the maple bacon is going to be my favourite I believe.........sweet and savoury at the same time was lush!!!

Thanks for reporting back Schumi!! I’ll make sure we hit Voodoo in June!

Very cool! We have some friends that have raved about these donuts for years (They get them in Portland). So glad they are gonna be open in time for our May trip. I don't do sugar as a general rule, but vacation is different. Cant wait to try one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter