Vow Renewal Questions

Lisa1976

Lover of all things Disney
Hi All

Hubby and I are planning our 15th wedding anniversary for the end of next year. We got married at the wedding pavilion in 2004 so would love to do a vow renewal for our anniversary.

We will have 8 guests which is the kicker as we really want a small ceremony and we were going to organise a dessert party or fireworks cruise. We can't have the memories as you can only have 4 guests and the expenses of the escape seems silly.

Does anyone have any suggestions please? Can you have a vow renewal at Disney Springs? We really want to keep it Disney if possible.

Thanks
Lisa

Yes I would suggest Disney Springs! I think you can bring that number onto the hot air balloon for a quick morning ceremony, or you could do something at Paddlefish or House of Blues.

Ooh, a hot air balloon vow renewal sounds so charming!

I know there’s also some packages you can get at the Swan and Dolphin that have many of the features of the Disney’s Escape collection but are priced more like a Memories event, and they don’t have the strict guest limit like Memories does. Perhaps those could also be an option?

Ooh, a hot air balloon vow renewal sounds so charming!

I know there’s also some packages you can get at the Swan and Dolphin that have many of the features of the Disney’s Escape collection but are priced more like a Memories event, and they don’t have the strict guest limit like Memories does. Perhaps those could also be an option?

Yes absolutely! We had an Escape ceremony with a Swan and Dolphin full reception. We loved it! I know some of their other packages that include a ceremony are also reasonably priced and you get a lot for your money! Definitely an option :)

Where can I find info for vow renewals at Disney world? Stay st Port Orleans French quarter. Thanks

Pretty much all of the general information is on Disney’s wedding website www.disneyweddings.com. Disney treats vow renewals the same as weddings as far as packages go, so you’d be looking at Memories, Escape, or Wishes depending on the number of guests you want.

Alternatively, I highly recommend @lurkyloo ’s book or podcasts on Disney Weddings. It has much more in-depth information and a section and podcasts dedicated to vow renewals at Disney World.

Just a heads up, Port Orleans FQ is not a location where you can have a vow renewal or ceremony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!