VWL Buses?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Do the buses at VWL share with any other resort? We're taking the DGDs to WDW, and one thing we want is a bus that doesn't make multiple stops.

Do the buses at VWL share with any other resort? We're taking the DGDs to WDW, and one thing we want is a bus that doesn't make multiple stops.
I stayed at the BLT and we stopped at VWL, Poly, GF. Not all of the time. Depended on what bus and where we were going to.

If you take the bus to the MK instead of taking the boat, you won't share. If you are going to Epcot, you will stop at Fort Wilderness before you get to Epcot. Coming back, you will stop at WL/VWL first, then Fort Wilderness. Not sure about AK or DHS.

If you take the bus to the MK instead of taking the boat, you won't share. If you are going to Epcot, you will stop at Fort Wilderness before you get to Epcot. Coming back, you will stop at WL/VWL first, then Fort Wilderness. Not sure about AK or DHS.

We really loved this when going to MK. We were there super quick like 5 minutes.

If you go to Blizzard Beach / DHS, the bus will stop at the Grand Floridian after you are picked up. I think the same is true for AK.

We're taking the DGDs to WDW, and one thing we want is a bus that doesn't make multiple stops.
I'm having a hard time thinking of such a bus amongst the DVC resorts. OKW and SSR have several internal stops. The MK-area resorts (VGF, VWL, BLT) will sometimes share with one another. BCV shares with YC, BWV shares with Swan/Dolphin, and sometimes a single bus serves all five. AKV has two stops (one at Kidani, one at Jambo).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter