VWL Groupies & Lovers Thread (Special Collectors Edition 2.0) updated 21 June 2023

Cold, windy, rainy, maybe snow tomorrow, that’s Cape May NJ. Am missing WDW, love all the pictures. I see the Mickey too!

All I got was a rock. . .AKA more snow. Another storm going through and predictions are for another 3-4". I know this isn't Boston (bless their hearts!), but we ain't supposed to be having 5-6" snows like last week followed by another similar storm the next. . .and another possibility on Sunday. Hate. This. Crap.

DITTO!! enough is enough!

Just talked with my Dad, he says its snowing at home too. As I have said before, and will say again, No To The Snow!!!!

BTW If anyone needs a WDW fix, Steve Harvey is on right now from Epcot

Yesterday was a very relaxed day, and man it sure was nice! After doing the tasting series at TOTWL, we came back to room. Bear in mind the storms had swept thru previous to this, so after all this we had FPs lined up late for MK. We snagged a Skipper Canteen ressie. We did our 3 FPs plus 4 other rides(walk ons)as the park emptied from storms plus fireworks. Reminded me of the days when the parties were very limited to amount of people. Pics to follow

Last edited:

@jimmytammy Yeah, but are they fresh, made-to-order with all the old fixings? Huh? Are they? Huh? Huh? You are so mean, JT. . .and, yeah, we got 2-3 inches of snow here. Thankfully, it didn't stick to the roads much and, in fact, was gone from the roads in our particular area by this a.m. "Unthankfully" (or DISthankfully?) they still cancelled school today. Points to our northeast got way more than we did. Still coming down, but the temps are 33/34 so nothing sticking except to grass and vehicles. And. I want to be at Disney again when the crowds aren't so high. One day before I'm too old to care, I'd like to see the fireworks show from in front of the Castle in MK; however, I have no intentions of fighting insane crowds to do so. . .

Sleepy
They didn't ask me how I liked em since they were on the buffet at The Wave
Gawwrrsh :goofy:I was only trying to help cure the winter blues:goodvibes
So if it makes you feel any better its cooler here today than yesterday, its 68* right now...brrrrrrrrrrr!!! :D

Attachments

• 5E31976D-FF45-4694-AA09-A23EED4F66B6.jpeg
    5E31976D-FF45-4694-AA09-A23EED4F66B6.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Sleepy
They didn't ask me how I liked em since they were on the buffet at The Wave
Gawwrrsh :goofy:I was only trying to help cure the winter blues:goodvibes
So if it makes you feel any better its cooler here today than yesterday, its 68* right now...brrrrrrrrrrr!!! :D
It looks pretty good which is sad that a buffet Mickey waffle looks (and tastes?) better than what they now put out at RF. :rolleyes1 68. Haven't seen that temp in quite some time, and the 10-day forecast says we won't before April, either.

I’m off this week before starting my new job on Monday. Leaving my company last Friday was harder than I had anticipated...scratch that..leaving some very dear friends and many great coworkers was the difficult part.....I am quite ready for a new adventure.

Just talked with my Dad, he says its snowing at home too. As I have said before, and will say again, No To The Snow!!!!

BTW If anyone needs a WDW fix, Steve Harvey is on right now from Epcot

Yesterday was a very relaxed day, and man it sure was nice! After doing the tasting series at TOTWL, we came back to room. Bear in mind the storms had swept thru previous to this, so after all this we had FPs lined up late for MK. We snagged a Skipper Canteen ressie. We did our 3 FPs plus 4 other rides(walk ons)as the park emptied from storms plus fireworks. Reminded me of the days when the parties were very limited to amount of people. Pics to follow
How was the tasting?

I’m off this week before starting my new job on Monday. Leaving my company last Friday was harder than I had anticipated...scratch that..leaving some very dear friends and many great coworkers was the difficult part.....I am quite ready for a new adventure.

And that is what Life is . . .one Adventure after another, connected end to end. Good luck to you!

How was the tasting?
It was very good, though slightly disorganized. It was supposed to start at 4:30 and we were all waiting at the elevator still at 4:45. Several folks went to the front desk to ask what was going on, and they didn't really know. Once there, it was good. I learned some things I didn't know and tasted some really good tequilas.

Moonlight Magic was cool, but trying to ride Flight of Passage was a bust. 60-75 min wait the whole time. Riding KS at night was very cool as the Lions were very active. Also riding EE at night, nice! Saw several characters out not usually seen, so that was a nice touch. Pics to follow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter