Waffle Maker

pammy_su

Earning My Ears
I am trying to find a Mickey Mouse head waffle maker. Does anyone have one to sell or know where I can purchase one? My son would love to have one for Christmas.

I dont know how to post a link to the site but....
www.lakeside.com has one called the Disney Tasty baker( just search for it on the site). It actually is a small one with Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald and Goofy for $34.95. Hope this helps!

They used to sell one last year for about $40 But I dont see it on their website anymore. But if you go to ebay and type in "Mickey Waffle" you will get a whole list of them and the one that they are selling that is New IN Box is the Bed Bath and Beyond version. And it is not over priced either. Its about $40-$50 with free shipping I saw. But the used ones that are more vintage are a little more expensive. Mostly because there are actual Mickey Waffle experts out there that want the original ones they had as kids and they also mimic the waffles that they sell in WDW alot closer. I have every version out there and even the Pricess waffle maker too. So ok I guess I am a Disney waffle freak, No I just really like waffles & I really like Disney. Once I realized how hard it was to get a vintage or older waffle for a decent price ( I think 60-100$) is too much, I started shopping Garage sales and flea markets and bought a bunch of them and never paid more than $35. The first one was the Vitantonio, In my opinion the best. Next was the Villaware Model, and this new one Not sure who makes it, but Bed Bath and Beyond sold it and it was Model DCM-1
You can get all of them on ebay

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1311.R1.TR3.TRC1&_nkw=mickey+waffle&_sacat=0&_from=R40

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!