Wait List - Poly

Okay, newby question...how do you waitlist a room? Do you have to call or can you do it online?

As mentioned, just search and if it’s not available it will say waitlist. If some of the nights are but not all, just go up to the calendar and select all nights and it will prompt to waitlist all the dates.

5 nights is rough, they all have to come open at once. I had a 5 night waitlist once for BWV garden view, mid November, only about 2 months out. I stalked the system. Nights 3, 4, 5 came up pretty quick, so I booked it and changed the waitlist. Then night 2 came up, booked it, changed the waitlist. Night 1 came up by waitlist about 1 month out. They automatically combined everything.

Good Luck!

I have a 4 night Poly Studio booked Nov 3-7 on 2018 points. Challenge is that we are in Canada so border crossing may not be possible. A waiting game with Disney as they are not letting us carry these over - yet. I think many are in a situation with fall complications. So hopefully wait list will open up some possibilities for you!

Trying to piece together an 11 night stay over Christmas into the New Year at the Poly. I'm King at stalking the reservation section. Two weeks ago was able to get 8 nights within a 24 hour span. Then hit a dry spell but last night grabbed Jan 1. Decided to waitlist night of Dec.31 but holding off wait listing night of Dec.26 as I'm sure I can stalk it right out of the site. Will give update on whether or not waitlist comes thru....GLTA!!!

I'm always jealous when I read about this happening to people! I check on my WL about once a week hoping someday it will happen to me LOL I usually have better luck just finding what I need on my own.
Are you checking by chatting or calling MS? I ask because I had a waitlist on AKV Value Studios for April, and I happened to call about making a change on a different reservation, and the CM said "Oh, before you go, did you actually want these waitlists?" Turns out it matched *weeks ago* but for some reason, never converted to reservations. I then put in a second waitlist, and after a month, decided to check with MS to see if it matched, and lo and behold, same thing. It had matched, they were holding a room for me, but they never converted it to a reservation. I don't know if that is a manual process, and they just don't have people doing it now? So it might be worth checking with MS to see if you've matched!

Update....my waitlist expired so no luck getting NYE but due to stalking the RAT was able to grab Dec.26 the other night :cool1: one night left to complete the stay so will waitlist NYE again...

Update....my waitlist expired so no luck getting NYE but due to stalking the RAT was able to grab Dec.26 the other night :cool1: one night left to complete the stay so will waitlist NYE again...

What do you mean that a NYE waitlist expired? It's either 31 days or 7 days prior. If it was gone then there was an error or it filled.

What do you mean that a NYE waitlist expired? It's either 31 days or 7 days prior. If it was gone then there was an error or it filled.
At first I didn't give much thought as its the first time I ever waitlisted. I thought to myself that's why they give 2 a year. Reading your post and then going online and reading the rules something is definitely wrong. I will be calling MS this morning and finding out if it did get filled and if not they need to reinstate. I will let you know what happens....thanks

Just got off with MS and when the smoke cleared my waitlist came through :cool1: it just didn't show because they were doing site maintenance the other day
and somehow got lost in the system. After some time they were able to find it... It all worked out so we are thrilled....Thanks again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!