Wait Time Tracking Chart: Disney World's New Normal

Wait times have not been even close. Was at MK today. Jungle Cruise always seemed to have a posted 30 min wait but when we got in it was 5 minutes. Big Thunder and Space each had a posted wait of 10 mins, actually 30. I would estimate most queues were 10-20 mins with the exception of Seven Dwarves, which I can’ accurately estimate because it went down due to lightning while we were in line, but prior to the storm, we had already waited longer than the posted 35 mins and were just entering the indoor part if the queue.

Typically from my experience(pre covid) wait time are generally fairly accurate. The wait time probably isn't fast enough to adjust in order to account for the "ride cleaning" downtime. So it could be a short line but take longer due to cleaning, by the time the wait time reflect that longer time the line is moving again thus short.

Wait times have not been even close.

That was our experience in May of last year when we went. Some rides showed 30 min wait and we were on the ride in 10-15 minutes, others were the opposite with the actual time being far longer then posted. What we found to be most reliable was look at the length of the line to decide if it was something we were willing to wait for. We basically found the posted wait times to be useless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter