Wait, what just happened? (RIV post)

I hope you are successful. If the reps knew the discounts were coming out, that is just shady of them.

I hope you are successful. If the reps knew the discounts were coming out, that is just shady of them.

I don’t know how true, but when I was adding on to RIV at end of October, my guide got the new deals just the day before they went in effect...at least that is what he told me,

Ok, for background, during our tour I told our sales rep about the names of the kittens in Aristocats and how they had historical basis. He expressed interest about the history but we never circled back to the convo.
I wrote him a list of their names and included pics of the painting Henri Toulouse-Lautrec is actually very famous for (Moulin Rouge La Goulue) and pointed out the Minnie paintings in the Riviera studios are based on his work. So that’s what he’s talking about in this email, but this is the latest:

WOW Amanda!!! That is really great info! Thank you soooo much! Even the fact that you remembered that for me is amazing! I haven’t heard back yet from management but I am sure we will be okay. You haven’t closed yet. The closing is scheduled for March 2 so my manager said it should be okay due to that. He is just waiting for his supervisors sign off.

Thank you again!

:)
Ok, for background, during our tour I told our sales rep about the names of the kittens in Aristocats and how they had historical basis. He expressed interest about the history but we never circled back to the convo.
I wrote him a list of their names and included pics of the painting Henri Toulouse-Lautrec is actually very famous for (Moulin Rouge La Goulue) and pointed out the Minnie paintings in the Riviera studios are based on his work. So that’s what he’s talking about in this email, but this is the latest:

WOW Amanda!!! That is really great info! Thank you soooo much! Even the fact that you remembered that for me is amazing! I haven’t heard back yet from management but I am sure we will be okay. You haven’t closed yet. The closing is scheduled for March 2 so my manager said it should be okay due to that. He is just waiting for his supervisors sign off.

Thank you again!
That's a fabulous result :cheer2: and even better that it sounds like you have a good chance that you'll get the lower points price.... sooo happy for you :thumbsup2

Thank you again!

That sounds very positive!!!! Congrats on your lower cost. Use that money for your first vacay. :-)

Thank you again!

Hi.
I came back to see if there was an update.
Good luck!

Hey! This will about wrap it up: I never did find out the reason, but our contract (previously last written 1-22-2020) wasn't scheduled to close until March 2, so it got rewritten TODAY with the new incentives (it's been waiting for a manager sign off since about the third response in this thread) with no problems. We saved $600 all told.

Hey! This will about wrap it up: I never did find out the reason, but our contract (previously last written 1-22-2020) wasn't scheduled to close until March 2, so it got rewritten TODAY with the new incentives (it's been waiting for a manager sign off since about the third response in this thread) with no problems. We saved $600 all told.

Congrats! We just missed out on additional discounts back in Sep/Oct so good to see someone had success!

That's brilliant ValarDisneyus - huge congratulations on the saving and good for you that you kept at it through all the dithering on Disney's part :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!